Thursday, April 26, 2012

Wish List Items

Cancer Cuties Baskets Wish List:

Here Are Some Donation Suggestions:
*Handmade or Store Bought Items:
Blankets
Pillows
Pillowcases
Fuzzy Socks
Knitt Hats
Headbands
Jewelry
*Easy to Do, Easy To Clean, Indoor Toys:
Thomas Trains
Legos (Not Too Small)
Blocks
Dolls
Balls (Not Too Big)
Cars (Sturdy, Not Easy To Break Into Small Pieces)
Action Figures
*Arts and Crafts:
Crayola Crayons
Coloring Books
Paints
Arts and Craft Kits (Stores lLke Target Carry a Large Assortment Of This Type Of Kit)
Design Your Own ____Kits
Play-Doh
Dress-Up
Kits For The Girls (Nails/Makeup, Jewelry Pretend Play)
Paint By Number Kits
Hand Held Games (For Older Kids)
Small Remote Controlled Cars
*Relatively Non-Perishable Snacks In Their ORIGINAL Manufactured Packaging:
Popcorn
Cheese Puffs
Animal Crackers
Sweets
Pretzels
Candy (NO Handmade Foods UNLESS They Are A Professional (Trained and Licensed) Baker/Cook.
*Entertainment Items:
MP3 Player
DVD Player
CD Player
CDs
Movies (No Rated R Movies Please)
Childrens Books
Books (For Older Kids)
*Hygiene Items
(Think Relax and Rejuvenate For The Parents While They Are Always Traveling, Staying In Hospitals With Their Children)
Shampoo
Conditioner
Body Wash (For Men and Women)
Razors
Shaving Cream
HAND SANITIZER!!
Disinfecting Wipes
Anything to Help With Mom and Dad's Chores
Dishwasher Samples,
Laundry Detergent,
Food: and Supplies For a Meal
Stamps
Stationary with Envelopes
*Enjoyable Samples/Items:
Make-up,
Lotions,
Beauty Tools
Samples (IE:Avon, Mark, Mary Kay Perfumes, Sephora.....)
*Gift Cards:
Walmart
Kmart
Target
Home Depot
Starbucks
Amazon
CVS
Walgreens
Rite-Aid
Grocery Stores
Prepaid Phone Cards

27 comments:

  1. These are great suggestions. And a lot of things you can get for pretty cheap when you combine a sale price + a coupon. Thanks for posting this! I'll keep my eyes peeled for some of these items!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here, I'll be looking out for these items too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome site with wonderful suggestions and I will look out for these items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing,just wonderful and a great site and I also will be looking out for these Items

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is great thanks!! I have shared it on facebook as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea & a awesome thing that U are doing here!!!!! If more people were like U, this would be huge!!!!! Awesome & inspirational!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This site is amazing! It is a very heart warming inspiration!! God Bless you and the children!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you doing to give back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing; i am going to submit this to a church group

    ReplyDelete
  10. the work that you do is truly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. u do amazing things wow ur inspiring carol roberts ccntx@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous idea. Will definitely be sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm new to your site and think this is a wonderful idea. I have some a set of new cute pillow cases that I would love to donate but have no idea how. Could you please email how to donate them at exotic1(at)tdstelme(dot)net PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU PUT THE WORD "CONGRATS" IN THE SUBJECT LINE SO I CAN FIND YOUR EMAIL EASY AND FAST. THANKS~!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is quite a list of items it should be easy to find many of these items for low prices especially if you use coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is wonderful!!!! I'd love to help as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marcie, would appreciate any kind of help you could provide! <3

      Delete
  16. These kids are so precious, I like your ideals, I'm unable to help at this time, I've been out of work for over 2 years & my husband has been out for almost 2.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I volunteer in the local pediatric cancer hospital unit and I know those families could use everything on your list here. What an awesome organization!

    - Chelsea Saulpaugh

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a wonderful blog! Thank you for working so hard for these families!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It is absolutely wonderful what you are doing, I have been thinking of making blankets for a cause like this. I would love to help!

    ReplyDelete
  20. it's amazing what you do! God bless you and this cause :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is great, and something I probably never would have thought of! Thank you for posting this on your blog. You've gotten a lot of us thinking. =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Fibromyalgia,a
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease, Diabetes ,Coeliac disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes.
    Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete